PDA

View Full Version : HELLO

apstudent
06-17-2003, 06:12 PM
I took a break off for about two months on this sight. I just wanted to say hi to all of the friendly people on this sight that probably still hate me!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha. I'll probably be on thsi sight a lot in the next couple weeks, and then,due to some circumstances, will take a four month break. So, haha to all that still despise me, but hi to all the new ones that do not know me yet.

imthefoolonthehill
06-18-2003, 03:44 AM
um... hi.

Eric, son of Chuck
06-18-2003, 06:53 PM
Buon giorno?

Jay
06-20-2003, 11:42 AM
Hi, nice seeing you back

Munro
06-24-2003, 08:26 AM
I didn't think you were ever despised or hated, or are you just joking? Maybe I missed a load of topics when you were here, when you might have been insulted or abused hehe... Welcome back by the way.

apstudent
06-25-2003, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome Munro. In fact, I don't remember you being part of my vivid discussions. The discussions took place in the weeks before the War on Iraq started. You can see now how heated some of the discussions became, as this was and still is a touchy subject. I think I might hold the record for most discussions locked by the Admin. Oh well, it was actually quite fun.

Munro
06-28-2003, 12:41 AM
Yes, I decided to keep relatively quiet during those times here, for a start I wanted to avoid all the personal tiffs and bickering, and I also figured that an anti-war, left wing stance would be very unwelcome in a largely American-orientated forum.

apstudent
06-28-2003, 02:30 PM
Actually Munro, your stance would have been in the majority. Myself and maybe three others voiced our opinions in favor of the war. You would be surprised at how high the liberal to conservative ratio is in this forum, but I respect your ability to know when to stay away from certain conversations. Me, ont he other hand, I write first, think later. OH well.

Koa
07-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Since we're on the topic of salutations, i'll say hi too! i havent been around lately cos i was very busy with exams... Now i have pretty much nothing to do for like 10 days before i'll have to ignore the forum life again... ;) Oh well that's the fun of life, different things, we come and we go...

Hi everyone btw ;)