PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Ambria
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
This particular series starring the Three Musketeers is all ficional. Many names, places, parties, or wars are real (Dumas credited himself with using much of the truth), but the entire plot (along with the character Phillipe!) is fictional.

Shuai
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
No, dingus! This story is fictional. Any fourth grader would be able to tell that!

iamthee
03-01-2003, 02:00 AM
to me it is. have a nice day.

QueenAnne
04-16-2003, 01:00 AM
There was such a person as the Man in the Iron Mask but it is very unlikely that he was King Louis's twin. There were close to fifty people in the room so there was no way that it could have been kept a secret.

Lianne
01-22-2005, 11:56 PM
There wasn't twins but they were appartently brothers. Anne of Austria had sex with another man, and gave birth to a son. And for some reason ( I can't quite remember why) but they locked this child away so to not let the seret out! It wasn't a mask of iron either, it was black cloth. But this kid was crazy, it went into churches and laid naked on the alter and offered himself to Satan!<br>I can't remember what the book was called but it's a fntastic read if you love the book

Unregistered
02-05-2005, 09:04 PM
The Man in the Iron Mask is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in the novel are fictitious, and any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Unregistered
03-20-2005, 06:45 PM
This is a true story<br>it is posible that king had a twin<br>and a lot of people saw the ironed man, just didnt know who it was<br>Dumas's books are all true!!!!!!!!!!<br>there were writen to teach people of French history!

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Is this story true<br><br>