PDA

View Full Version : Jane Eyre

Joan Cheung
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I first read Jane Eyre when I was ten and am now forty-two with one nineteen-year-old son and one seventeen-year-old girl. I was completely fasinated by this wonderful novel as well as Charlotte Bronte. No doubt Jane Eyre is a book that worth reading again and again. With no hesitation I will introduce it to everyone that I know and would like to share my feeling on Jane Eyre with them. It is indeed very difficult to express how I fond of Jane and Edward. How great to see a happy ending. You may not know, there is seldom a happy ending happens to Hong Kong novel. Tears shedding from the beginning still end. I must say the love between Jane and Edward is just as magnificent as which happened in Gone with the wind. I admire Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable too. For those who does not like Jane Eyre please have some mercy and not to act like so picky. For sure you will change your mind and love Jane Eyre if you spend more time on it. I have just finished reading the second time the Jane Eyre and could not help putting it aside. Guys, this is really worth spending time on it.

mizmiri
04-14-2008, 07:46 PM
I agree vehemently. This book is near the top on my favorite-books list, and i only read it for a school assignment!

black butterffl
04-26-2008, 10:19 AM
you just read it 2 times vehemently??
i read it like 5 times and i'm right now 18 years old :P , sorry i'm not trying to show off or anything, but i serisouly love this book, it's my favorite :D
and seriously, my friends went crazy when they knew that i read that book, they think it's too big and it's too difficult
however just seeing how wonlderfl\ul the ending was can change anyone's opinion