PDA

View Full Version : only this speaks the truth

v. zhang
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I would definatly not recommand this book to any guys (unless they like romance novels) mostly it's girls who say this novel is good. it appears to be complicated and profound, but don't get fooled by the length of the book. most of it is just babbling on about some scenery. bronte certainlly does not describe characters well. there's so much vocabulary in the novel that if you have to check every unknown word, you'll never finish the novel!! i'm being serious. the plot is predictable, the ending is predictable, almost every thing is predictable. it's rich with metaphors and similies. there's some good dialogues and description (if you want any i could sent it. i just finish a project, and got a A+) it seems that throughout the novel, jane was always complicanting and wining about how sad her life was. get a life, girlfriend! some stuff are just not worth mouning over. if you are an extremely sensitive person, then i wouldn't recommand this novel. you'll get caught up in the plot and miss a lot of valuble time for something else rather than jane eyre.