Pictures of me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pictures of myself and my life
  1. One of the greatest joys in my life is when actress Emma Thompson wrote me back after I sent her a fan letter.
  2. A picture I drew for my Everyone Loves Emma (Thompson) forum.  It shows Thompson in her Nanny McPhee role as Santa McPhee.
  3. Picture of my grandmother holding my mother as a baby
  4. Me after Hurricane Wilma cleaning up.  Wilma struck on my mom's birthday.  It took out the two new things in our house--the AC and the TV. I was...
  5. I collect toys that strike my fancy.  This baby doll appealed to me because its expressions change when it cries or laughs.  I was going to call him...
  6. Me cleaning.  My mom just realized that I actually do look a lot like her.  I don't mind this so much--I think mom is pretty good looking, even if...
  7. During my eccentric period, I carried around a Godzilla puppet named Vince and a big orange Charmander Pokemon named Jared.  I dressed them up.  This...
  8. Sheridan graduation June 1991.  This is my favorite picture of myself.
  9. I pride myself in playing two musical instruments--the flute and the violin.  Of course, I don't play them well. (LOL)
  10. The smaller pictures depict Ancient Egyptian gods.  The large picture was of Xmen's Mystique, done in Egyptian style.
  11. Writing in my diary.  I made my bed in my closet.  The closet and ceiling were painted blue and had stars and a moon that were painted with...
  12. My cousin Jennifer and I playing with my tricycle
  13. I was interested in Egypt and decided to decorate my room with hieroglyphics.  I got tired of the usual decor, though, and decided to incorporate my...
  14. Me working with clay
  15. Me, Easter of 1983.  My aunt had made the dress, buying a pattern that was too large for me because she was making dresses for older girls too. She...
  16. Me.  Mom always said I looked like the Gerber baby.
  17. Me and my cousin Jennifer outside of my grandparent's house.  We look pretty companionable there, but I don't remember liking her.
  18. Me on my teddy bear throne that my grandpa had refurnished after finding it in the dump, looking at my grandparents' dog Daten like he is planning on...
  19. Me (on the right) and my cousin Jennifer as babies.  My grandpa always was able to amuse me with interesting toys--in this case, I think a part from...
  20. Me (on left), my grandfather, and Jennifer.
  21. Me at 4 years old
  22. My grandfather and me.  I loved his dirty hats.  I was his little helper.  He would say, "Come on, little darlin."  I was game for...
  23. My biological father and me
  24. Me the day I was being christened, sometime in 1975.  I threw up when I was christened--my paternal grandmother said, "Only Gail's baby would do...
  25. Picture of me doing yardwork after Hurricane Wilma.
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast