V

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Photos from the miniseries by Kenneth Johnson that premiered in 1983 (I think). There might be some photos from the new series that is on ABC.
  1. Jane Badler as Diana, the second in command and science officer in the original V miniseries
  2. Jane Badler as Diana and Peter Nelson who played Brian--the Visitor that was head of the Visitor Youth.  Diana persuaded him to knock up Robin...
  3. Diana (Jane Badler) smirking as she flees in the last scene of The Final Battle or the beginning scene of the pilot TV series, which started with...
  4. Look familiar?  My personal avatar--Jane Badler as Diana, with the hairstyle I liked Diana best in.
  5. The V ship in the new TV series
  6. Andrew Prine as Steven in the old series.  Steven was the Chief of Security in the Visitor fleet.
  7. June Chadwick as Lydia, second in command in the old TV series, and Diana (played by Jane Badler).  I used to love the cat fights between these two!...
  8. Diana in the old TV series.  I know big hair was fashionable in the eighties (what were we thinking?), but I didn't like it on Jane Badler (who...
  9. This was a poster drawn by a fan
  10. Jenny Neumann as Barbara, a Visitor Fifth Columnist in the original miniseries.
  11. Diana, her reptilian side revealed in her eyes in the picture on the left (played by Jane Badler).  Standing with June Chadwick, who played...
  12. Frank Ashmore as Martin/Phillip.  Martin was Diana's aide and leader of the Fifth Column.  Phillip was Martin's twin brother,  an Inspector General...
  13. Anna in spaceship.  Morena Baccarin is the actress that plays her in the new series.
  14. Richard Herd as John, the Visitor Supreme Commander in the old series.
  15. Visitor ship in the original miniseries.  This scene is from when the Visitors meet at the United Nations.
  16. Morena Baccarin plays Anna in the new "V" series on ABC.  This is a promotional poster.  The remake is nothing like the old series.  It has a totally...
  17. Morena Baccarin as Anna in the new "V".
  18. Propaganda poster
  19. Upper left--picture of Richard Herd as John, the Visitor Supreme Commander.  Upper right--(left) Faye Grant as Juliet Parrish (bottom) Marc Singer as...
  20. Diana, the science officer and second-in-command of the Visitor fleet (played by Jane Badler).
  21. Diana (Jane Badler) fleeing in the last scene in The Final Battle--also replayed in the pilot of the TV series.
  22. Propaganda poster that Peter Nelson, who played the Visitor Brian, was probably the model for.  Brian is the father of the interspecies twins.
  23. Propaganda poster
  24. Propaganda poster.  Steven (played by Andrew Prine) seems to be the model.
  25. Frank Ashmore played a double role.  In the original minseries, The Final Battle, and the pilot episode of the weekly TV series that followed, he...
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast